All you should learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the ideal holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-Visa to Egypt is an online travel authorization intended for citizens that want to pay a visit to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program accelerates the application process to obtain new visas. The travelers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You are able to obtain this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only thru a web application. This new process was enforced by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several requirements the travelers must consider to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most important ones:
- You should have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous forms of visas, so you should find out if your nationality is qualified to apply for the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you are able to submit an application for an online visa, make sure you accomplish the online form without having errors.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to cover the charge.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so make sure you get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you obtain the electronic visa you have to print out a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must decide on its type. Depending on how you prepared your journey, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a Thirty days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When travelling with a group, one person can apply on the internet for all of the tourists, but each of them must accomplish and sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their young children.
If you plan to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you do not need to acquire a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-Visa to Egypt
In case you chose to take a number of travels to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. This way you can leave and return as you please. This kind of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you must request for it in advance. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return whenever needed.